Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blessed

My life has been blessed with several very special people. We celebrated the dadness of two of them today.


Monte, it's true... you are a fabulous dad. You see, I don't think you really realize how amazing you are. Day in and day out, you are a steady calm place in our wild and crazy life. You are so patient. You are so loving. You are so calm. You are teaching our children great life lessons.

I'm so happy to be on this parental journey with you. I wouldn't want it any other way.

And to my dad, I love you. Always have. Always will. Words don't do justice what you mean to me... what you mean to all of us... so I won't try to tap out something that can only half say what is welling up in my heart. Just know. It's big. It's a lot.

Happy Fathers' Day. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment