Monday, July 11, 2011

Meetings

It's been a while... and I'm a bit nervous about it... but tomorrow I leave for a meeting. I've been relatively spoiled lately, with required meeting attendance at an all-time low.

I have no presentations to give. No lectures to host. I'll be attending this one as a participant only, which will provide an interesting perspective.

So, tomorrow I'm gonna hop behind the wheel and head out of town. I don't have to go far, but leaving the little people behind is going to be a challenge. Benett took me on a mini trip tonight... a guilt trip, that is... when he said, "Mommy, you stay home. You stay here with me." I should have known better than to get my overnight bag out in front of him...

The one nice thing about being gone, is coming home. It's exciting. It's fun to hear all about what happened in my absence. It's fun to see everyone's bright twinkly eyes... and grubby little faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment