Monday, April 4, 2011

Home

Home at last. It feels great. It was wonderful to be able to hug the children. To be back here, where we belong.

We were only able to go away because we knew that the children would be so well cared for in our absence. The kids loved having Nana & Bapa with them. I think Nana & Bapa were more than ready to relax at home.

I am missing one thing from our trip... Some of the food we enjoyed was wonderful, but this... this plate was one of the best things I've ever eaten - Papas Rancheras. It was so good we ate at the Burrito Company twice. And the green chilies... well I'm not sure how to enjoy a meal with out them now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! Sounds like you and Monte had a great time, but I can imagine how it felt to snuggle tonight. There's nothing more amazing than a squeeze from your babies. See you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete