Friday, December 16, 2011

Easy

There are quite a few things left on the list that need to be checked off, in order for us to be "ready" for Christmas.

Truthfully, I love preparing for this holiday. I always tell myself that I'm going to get an early start... that I'm going to do more activities with the little people... that I'm going to make more gifts for giving.

But I have this little problem. I'm a person who doesn't procrastinate over the things that I don't want to do. I prolong the process of the things that I want to do most. Weird, I know. But, to me it's like dessert... saving the best stuff for last, in order to savor it more...

So I've procrastinated a bit too long... and now it's boiling down to easy. Finding the easiest things to "bake" and quickest projects to make with the little people. I'm confidant that we'll have a few Christmas cookies on the platter, even if they hardly qualify as baking.

These little bit-sized sweets are a prime example. Pretzel. Rolo. Candied pecan. Done. It doesn't get much easier than that, which is just what the doctor ordered on December 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment