Monday, January 21, 2013

Afflicted

The most recent of our number to be afflicted with this nasty flu bug is our littlest person. Poor Miss Ellie... all she wanted was an ice pack on her head and a movie on the TV. Two requests which were easy to grant.

I find myself watching Benett with an eagle eye... I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before he too succumbs to the bug... although, he's a stubborn one... the flu may have found a challenging adversary.

As of late, my days seem to be filled with laundry, hand-washing/sanitizing and wiping/re-wiping every surface with bleach. Not to mention wiping noses, dosing Tylenol and refilling water glasses. I'm more than a little ready to get back to the office tomorrow... and I think all of the little people are ready to get back into their regular routine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment