Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rare


I'm always so amazed when my house plants flower. Perhaps it's because I don't really notice them most of the time... or maybe it's just the rarity of it all... either way, I'm smitten with the delicate little pink and white flowers that have suddenly sprung forth from this much neglected plant.

These blooms are reminding us that spring will be right around the corner. Like me, the little people are ready to really spend some time outside... running and playing, without being encumbered with cold weather gear. It will be a good feeling when we can retire the heavy coats and boots and mittens and hats and snow pants... It makes me just a little bit giddy to think about how much easier it will be to get out of the house in the morning, without having to don all that extra stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment