Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cookies

There is something about baking cookies that makes wearing an apron seem necessary. Double that if you're a child. When I reach for my mixer, my boys go straight for the apron drawer and drag them all out. I'll help them get outfitted and then away they run. It's funny and I love the way they look in their little red numbers. (They always choose the red ones.... I'm not sure why!)

As rough and tumble as these two are, put an apron on them, and they become civilized. (I use the term 'civilized' very loosely.) I think it's funny that Gavin is wearing a football shirt, and Short Stuff is sporting the John Deere number (and of course no pants). It makes the aprons look that much more comical.

Priceless. I'm sure this will become a blackmail photo in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment