Sunday, February 27, 2011

Comfortable

This is a comfortable place. It doesn't look comfortable. We're just sitting on the floor, so technically, it doesn't really look like a place to sit at all.... But we needed a break. We needed to just be. As it turns out, this is the best seat in the house.

Like sitting in the middle of the floor, my routine has been unexpectedly comfortable. I didn't think that three kids and everything else that goes along with caring for and supporting them would feel quite like this. Life has been good and I'm very thankful.

Will things stay comfortably routine? Or like the impending change in season, will things begin to change? Either way, as long as I have my comfortable spot on the floor with my little buddy, I'm good with whatever comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment