Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mischief

It's true, two heads are better than one. For the most part, the little people abide by this philosophy... and are great about putting their heads together (literally), especially when it comes to mischief.

Never am I more stricken with a sense of panic, than when things suddenly go quiet. Let's just say that lately... I've had the opportunity to hone my mischief-radar.

Part of it has to do with Benett's unabashed curiosity and a brazen tendency to act as 'ring-leader' and Ellie's willingness to follow suit... that is until the moment that they're caught. Benett is quick to say, "Ellie did it!" And she just screams and runs away. It's a frequent scene.

But if I'm quiet, I can catch them quietly red-handed... and even if they are making mischief... I'll love the way they look putting their heads together in their combined effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment