Sunday, January 30, 2011

Teeth

We’re teething at our house. The first one poked through about 2 weeks ago. The second a couple of days later. The third and fourth… well those have been close on the heels of the second. And just like Benett, Ellie’s getting her lateral incisors in first.

When it happened to Benett, I freaked out. I nearly called the orthodontist after I managed to get my hysterics under control. Monte talked me down, and after a couple of weeks Benett’s two front teeth started to appear.

Now Ellie is sporting the same little fangs. (I forgot to mention that I was reading the Twilight series when Benett’s teeth came in. That didn’t help the situation... No matter how dreamy Edward is, I didn’t want to have a vampire baby living in my house.)
I love the wicked little pointy-toothed grins. And every chance I get, I’ll pull back Ellie’s lip to see what kind of progress the pearly-whites are making.
As you can see she doesn’t care for that so much… I guess I don't blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment