Thursday, January 27, 2011

Saturday

Saturday mornings are my favorite part of the week, but not for an obvious reason. It's not about sleeping in for me. I've become accustom to my children waking early, so I never expect to be able to enjoy that little luxury at this stage of my life.

I look forward to everyone being awake. I love that most of the time, nobody has to rush out the door. The most important thing is breakfast.

My kids love breakfast food. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, finnish pancake, egg bake, bacon... you name it. They're breakfast fiends.

I think the coffee tastes better on the weekend. I also like how Monte drinks his OJ out of a mug. That too must taste better.

This Saturday I'm back home and can't wait to not sleep in. To rush off to nothing. To sip my coffee and spend time making something loaded with carbs and covered in syrup. To watch sticky fingers gobble up breakfast food. You can be sure I'll love every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment