Sunday, April 8, 2012

Loved


Talk of the Easter Bunny caused some raised eyebrows today. Gavin asked if I was SURE he was real... After all, "Nobody has ever seen him. Ever." Honestly, I'm mostly okay with the Easter Bunny being a made up thing... but I'm still on the fence, so we pretended he was real today, for Benett and Ellie's sake. Gavin was great about playing along.

In an uncharacteristic move, the "Easter Bunny" even hid eggs outside today. This picture says it all. They were so excited... which for Gavin translates into goofy poses when asked to "smile" for a picture. Of course the other two are little copy cats.

This weekend was filled with a few little activities and quite a bit of lazing about. I took a marvelous nap yesterday. I'm sure I'll still be raving about it next week at this time. It was delish.

We also colored some eggs, which turned out lovely. The kids had so much fun being creative. The theory of messy = creative was true yet again. I'm sure everyone will have red/blue/green stained fingers for several days. On a side note, I also now have entirely too many hard boiled eggs; which I'll be choking down at every meal for the unforeseeable future.

We've had a lot going on in our little lives as of late... all of that 'stuff' really drives home what's most important. For us that is to be healthy, happy and loved.

Easter Blessings to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment