Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve

In honor of today, 12/12/12, I'd like to list twelve of the thinks I'm most thankful for.

Since the people in my life could fill up the list a few times over, I'll keep this list to other pleasures. In no particular order:

  1. When the little people crawl into bed, not too early in the morning, snuggling in to catch a few more zzzz's.
  2. A meal with friends.
  3. Watching an old movie, snuggled under a blanket and falling asleep half way through.
  4. Starting a sewing/knitting/crafting project.
  5. Finishing a sewing/knitting/crafting project.
  6. Finding a dollar in my coat pocket.
  7. Chocolate
  8. The loyalty of a beloved dog.
  9. Giggling
  10. A great book that just can't be put down.
  11. The love of my husband.
  12. Silly, funny, genuine comments that come straight from a little person's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment