Monday, September 17, 2012

Marathon

If there is a home canning equivalent to a marathon, I feel as if I've just run it... well, maybe more like a home canning 5K. I didn't decide to do all of these projects at once, but that's how things turn out sometimes. All of my projects should have been easy. For the most part, I know in my mind how long things are supposed to take... but with little 'helpers' in the kitchen, the timeline inevitably requires some adjusting.

The last few days have been filled to the brim with the last few summer projects that I've wanted to get done. Now that they are, I think I can finally put my canning supplies away. I'll be happy to not look at them for a while.

I have a few pictures to share, but not tonight. I think I'll save that for later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment