Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trees

I've been presented with a great deal of information in the past several days. The information has been provided in a manner that makes the intent clear. That transparency is refreshing. 

Information, whether it's clear or not, is an interesting thing. For me, in this situation, the overabundance of content has caused as much confusion as clarity.

It's a little bit like looking at trees... forgetting that all of those trees make up a forest. Maybe that's a weird analogy... but in my head each piece of information is a tree. Interesting on it's own. Combined with everything else that tree makes up something completely different.

That change of perspective is exciting. To look at the trees and the forest and figure out how I fit in it... how my family fit in it...is exciting. What that means exactly, I don't know... but for now, I think I'll stay here and enjoy the view for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment